Saturday, November 24, 2018

Biodata


I’m Jonathan Flores, I was born in 1999 in Santiago (Chile), in somewhere of Providencia, I’m 19 years old, I’m single, I’m atheistic. My father is Alejando Flores and my mom Luz Astete.
I studied in 3 schools when I was a child. The first school was Belen School, I was in it until my 8th birth day, then I changed to Presidente Alessandri School because my other school closed and I finished primary studies in this school. When I reach 14 years I changed again for other school, that school was Liceo José Victorino Lastarria and I finished my basics studies in Lastarria. Now I’m studying Psychology in Universidad de Chile, I’m coursing the second year, I need to complete three years more to finish my career.
Only one time I worked in my life, I was so lazy, in the last summer I worked doing inventory for an industry of cloths and then doing inventory for bags of favors. It was horrible, the pay was low and the schedule was so extensive, I think I will not work again doing inventory.
I think I don’t have a special skill that I can mention here, but I think I’m good cooking any kind of food.
My interests are focus in my career, finish and then work, then travel around the world, I don’t want to stay here in Chile, I want to meet new people and cultures and maybe make my life in other place.
My hobbies are play video games, play the electric guitar, read books of detectives and mystery, travel, listen to music, go to the gym and swim, I enjoy swim in pools or in the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment