Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Post 9: A band / singer I like

Hi guys, how are you? I’m so happy because I going to talk about my favorite band, Linkin Park. The band was created in 1996 and his name was Xero, but they didn’t have a lot of success and the vocalist, Mark Wakefield, quit the band. Then Chester Bennignton joined to the band and with Mike Shinoda, Joe Hahn, Brad Delson, Dave Farrell (Phoenix) and Rob Bourdon, they signed with Warner Bros Records, after this they were called Linkin Park, one of the best band of alternative rock of all times. The band have fans in all over the world and they have made a lot of concert.
they have 7 albums of different kind of music styles like Nu metal, alternative rock, rap metal, electronic rock, etc.
I love this band because the sounds and the lyrics are so powerful, in the sense of emotion and memories. I remember when I started to listen this music and they surprised me, because before this I never listened rock or something similar.
My favorite song is The little things give you away because it makes me remember the pain when I was rejected, everything that I offered to a person, but mainly I remember the effort for with my mind on the reality and don’t give up with my life, the song communicates a message to love ourselves and don’t let anybody can hurt us with easily.
Now I miss Chester and hi voice, rest in peace savior.


1 comment:

  1. Chester was a hero for a lot of person. He'll live forever in many hearts and his music.

    ReplyDelete