Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Post 10: Your Blogging Experience

Hi friends, today is my last post of the year, it was really interesting and useful. When I started to write I though it could be very hard, but it didn’t because I enjoyed the topics worked in classes with my partners and my teacher. When we came for the computer room it was exciting and it was fun because I never get bored, I heard a lot of music and in every topic of all classes I remember a singular picture related to the post.
I think my writing skills are better than at the beginning of the semester, I tried to work harder than others years in my lexicon and in the conjugations of many words.
I don’t have nothing to add to the English program because I think is good for basic course and for who never had English in the past.
I really loved the last post of a singer or a band that I like, but probably, in the future, I would like to talk about art of history critically, it could be a nice topic to compare with our partners and our teacher and start an exposition of important characters and why we considerate him/her.
Ok, see you the next time guys.

3 comments:

  1. I also liked going to the computer room because we laughed a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the topics that you would like to talk about are so interesting

    ReplyDelete