Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Post 8: A Subject you've enjoyed studying this semester


Resultado de imagen para psicologia

Hi guys, how are you guys? In this post I going to talk about a subject I’ve been studying this semester in the university. My favorite subject is Basic Psychology Processes, with the teacher Juan Wilson. In the classes we listening to him about incentives, intrinsic and extrinsic and sometimes we work in groups about a topic of the text incentives and emotion. The intrinsic incentives are essentials for our autonomy, it mean we can do what we want, competency, we need the feel of we are useful in the activities that we do, and similarity in the sense that we need to feel comfortable with our daily the activities. We learn about the importance of goals and achievements in our lives and our development as person.
We always listen to the teacher when he starts to talk about love, family and friends, because he explains himself from his experience and few cases of students and the therapy.

I love this subject because when the teacher finishes the class I keep thinking about the topics and his advices. All the days I have an existential crisis.

1 comment: