Monday, April 16, 2018

Good days of Childhood


Always when I hear the song ‘’From Yesterday’’ of 30 Seconds to Mars I remember a lot of things of my childhood, the games, the vacations with my family, the laughs and typical conversations with my friends and cousins.
My favorite memory of my childhood is the time spends with my family on the beach. Always on summer vacation my aunts and cousins invited me to the beach, generally Cartagena or San Sebastian, and there we played football, we played cards and we swam in the afternoon after the breakfast because we woke up at the 13 o’clock.
When I was 8 years old after the school I played with my friends a lot of games in the street like football, hide and sike and races of bicycles. Also I played video games with my best friend almost every day and some board games with my parents and my grandmother. Sometimes I draw characters of Mito y Leyendas cards.
I think my childhood was good and unforgettable, I had a lot of friends, I enjoyed my free time with everyone and I could do everything what I wanted.

2 comments: