Monday, April 9, 2018

Find a place

The world is a place with infinite knowledge and possibilities. Since I had memory I like to travel and try to understand the culture of others countries, is interesting how it works the mind of the people and his history. Travel is like a hobby for me.
I would like to visit Peru and iconic places like Machupicchu and Sacred Valley because I want to know the Inca’s culture and when I see pictures I imagine the peace and the spiritual energy in these places.  Also I would love visit Mountain of colors.
This country has exquisite food and exotic traditions as far as I know.  I would eat typical food like ‘’Ají de Gallina’’ and‘’Alpaca a la parrilla’’. This country is famous for the Machupicchu’s citadel and knowledge hidden in the rocks.
I wouldn’t live because the work and the pay for it are low and I’ve heard that the neighborhoods aren’t comfortable. If I go abroad I would like study a semester and learn about psychology and the impact in the population over the years.

Resultado de imagen para montaña de colores peru                                                       Resultado de imagen para machu picchu   

1 comment: