Monday, April 23, 2018

A dream = The best concert in my life



In my life I went a lot of concerts, cumbia, rock, traditional genres; I love the music and the artists. Nevertheless, my favorite concert was Linkin Park, the last year, May 9th 2017 in the Movistar Arena, Santiago-Chile.
Linkin Park is my favorite alternative rock band. This band appears in 1996-1997 and his name was Xero at the beginning. They are 6 members in the group, two vocalists called Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington. They did a lot of kind of genres like rock, electric rock, pop, metal, nu metal, etc. They had 9 albums, and until last year when Chester committed suicide and the band stopped the tours.
In the concert, the band Rise Against played before Linkin Park. The atmosphere was amazing, a lot of fans sang the songs and yelled. Also, some people did something called ‘’Mosh’’, where they push each other and throw things for the commotion, it was funny.
I felt very happy when they started to sing, I was a little boy again with my friend at that moment, and I think it was an important moment of my life because my dream was saw one concert of my favorite band.


Resultado de imagen para linkin park

2 comments:

  1. That good for you that you could to go to to see Linking Park :333 Fighting¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I was a child I liked linkin park, but now I don't listen so much :-(

    ReplyDelete