Monday, July 23, 2018

My future job




In psychology I have a lot of options to work in the future; literally I have an unlimited field of application, so I can choose my dream work.
In my future work I would wear formal clothes like shirt, tie and elegant shoes. I would like work with a team, because I have a great time discussing and learn new things in my job with my workmates, and I would like have my own office and have long holidays because I always enjoy the summer with my family and friends. I hope to get a job where I don’t have to cope with children and where I don’t have to work on weekends, I don’t mind make a lot of money.
I would like to get a job where I can work outdoors, I hate offices, is necessary for me work outdoors with people. Also, I want to travel around the world as part of my job, I love travel and learn about other countries, obviously always related with my job.
I’m planning to work in a university so I would like work with my university in investigations and seminary.
I’m thinking to do a major in social psychology, because I think is the nearest major to my dream work and my expectations.
If in my work I need to work far from my family I will do it, but probably I would miss them.
Resultado de imagen para charla de grupo


2 comments: