Monday, July 30, 2018

When I finish the college...


While I’m coursing the career of psychology I always think about what course I would like to do relate with my working line. In the last months I’ve been thinking a lot of possibilities and I think my best option is a course of abilities and tools for therapy and to work with groups of people and where I learn methods to work with different age. In my college the course of social psychology and politics process is perfect for me.
I would like to study the development of society and psychology in Chile but also in other countries that I like as London, Peru, Argentina and United States. I also would like to study something related with resolution of conflicts in adolescents because I think is a elemental stage in our lives.
I want to study in Chile in first place to have a minimal knowledge and then I want to go abroad and learn about others cultures, their developments and how others societies conceive the reality, Chile and south America are not the center of the world and I think there are a lot of knowledge that I ignore now.
Ideally I would like to work 3 years after I finish the college and then I would like travel to another country, preferably to London and take a part-time course in the night, because I would like have a lot of time in the morning to visit their museums, appreciate their music and all their art in general, I would like meet new friends and stay around a year in London. I also would like to learn to play electric guitar and make a band in London after my classes.

2 comments: