Sunday, July 22, 2018

Drugs in Chile

Each day drugs are more important for everyone in our society, specially for the youngest, they use drugs for recreational time and for get relax with friends, family or anyone else.
In Chile, the marijuana is the cheaper and most popular drug. Almost every person that I know smoke more marijuana than cigarettes and they prefer marijuana and not alcohol.
I think is marijuana is less dangerous than alcohol, because an accident that involves marijuana is rare, but I always listen about murders and people who die under the effects of alcohol. I don´t know if marijuana is useful for something in specific because I don’t consume and I don’t pay much attention to the news or the newspaper.
Nowadays only the alcohol and the cigarettes are legal in our country, but in recent years there has been a lot of controversy and discussion for make legal the commerce of marijuana, now you can consume but only if you cultivate your own plants.
I think the marijuana should be legal for everyone, because a huge percentage of the people consume and if a law punishes the consume the people will keep use it, is a lifestyle for them.
Nevertheless, I don’t think the experiments with marijuana can leads to experiment with harder drugs, because other drugs are different, the components are different and it means other drugs doesn´t have something useful for testing in animals or us.
Finally, is hard to think all the crimes and assaults are related with drugs in our country, I think is more complex and the crimes will not stop if all of us could consume any drug in the world.

1 comment: