Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Friends

Hi my friends, in this blog I’m going to talk about my best friend, his name is José. I met him in my last school José Victorino Lastarria in 2013, he was my classmate for 4 years. We still being best friends and I meet with him when I want to talk with somebody, eat or drink something.
He is my best friend because I can rely on him when I have problems, I can joke with him and I can talk anything and whenever. He help me when I need a friend and he can rely on me too.

I remember when we laugh all the class or sometimes all the day, when we went to eat in any place (hamburger, chips, hot dogs). The best moment with him was when we worked in videos for phylosophy and we recorded nonsenses, sometimes I see the videos and I thing that were beautiful moments.

Resultado de imagen para friends

1 comment: