Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Post 5: A Photograph




Hi guys, how are you? today I'm going to talk about a photograph that I love. This photograph was taken by my cousin Jean Rosales in PerĂº, in my winter holidays of this year, in Cuzco exactly. We both were the only that walked 5 km to climb the mountain of a group of 6.
In this photograph I appear in the Mountain of colours, looking an ice mountain. For me that moment was perfect, where nothing else matter and the calm of this place was nice, I never felt that peace in my body and in my mind. 
Sometimes I look this picture and I remember all, often when I feel sad, depressive or just tired of the rutine in Santiago and in the university. I like this photograph because is motivational for me, with this feeling I know I can do the best in my life and stay happy, enjoy this little moments of the life and the travel.
See you the next time :3

3 comments: