Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Post 6: My Favorite Festivity

Hi again my friends, today I’m going to talk about my favorite festivity. I love the New Year, its celebrated on January 1st. This festivity began in 47 B.C by Julio Cesar who changed the Roman calendar, when January was the 11th month, to the Julian, then in 44 B.C was changed by Marco Antonio and in 8 B.C by Augusto César. Finally in 1582 the papa Gregorio XIII changed to the actual. In January the Romans changed their government.At the present the familys meet in a house, the bigger often, and prepare food for everybody like meat, salad, fried potato and never shortage the alcoholic drinks like beer or wine. Then everyone wait for the 12 o’clock together to give hugs for the family and/or the neighborns. Sometimes, in some familys, give blessings for the childrens and parents.I always do all the activities that I expose, but I prefer drink alcohol and laugh with the conversations. I hope I can keep with the traditions and the happiness. I love this festivity and all the activities, mainly the party atmosphere.



3 comments:

  1. I had no idea about that New Year's information :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. The New Year is a great festivity I like the meat and the beverage :333 *-*

    ReplyDelete