Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Hi guys, today I'm going to talk about my favourite piece of technology, my notebook. My parents gave me a new notebook this year in May for the classes and work of the university. I use it when I need to write the classes or search information about something (author and books of psychology). In my free time I use it for listening to music, play videogames, talk with friends or buy on internet. I always use my notebook, there is not a day I don't use it, on my desk, in the university or in my friends' houses.
I love it because I can do anything that I want and in anywhere, I consider it a indispensable tool in my life, I have my photos, my music, all my important stuff is in my notebook.
I don't think a life without it, it is the most practical technology for me, to work in the university (essays, presentations) and to look some entertainment on the internet like Youtube or Netflix, it is small, fast and comfortable for all my necessities.


Resultado de imagen para macbook pro 13

5 comments:

  1. I think that the computer is very important too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's so interesting <3 :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes i see your stories on instagram and you always listen to music on your pc haha

    ReplyDelete